- Cross Training
- STEP 3 for the New Believer
- Jump In - Dive Deep
- Baptism - Dive Deeper
- Community Groups
- Know God
If you consider Cornerstone your church home
or are just wanting to know more of what we're about, you're invited:
April 21 ~ 6 pm
Classroom 4 (adjacent to Worship Center)
There's no obligation for attending this class - it's just a great opportunity to learn/ask all you want to know about Cornerstone.
Please sign up at the information desk so that materials can be made available for you.
Childcare available upon request - RSVP by April 17.
* * * * * * * * * *
Here are ten reasons it is personally and spiritually beneficial to become a member:
1. Membership is a public way to reaffirm your personal faith in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord.
2. Members formally agree on the basics of Bible teaching and doctrine, keeping the church clear of error and thus preserving the truth.
3. Membership is not a call to sit but a call to get involved in Christian service. Every member in ministry is the goal.
4. Only members have a vote on the calling of the pastor, the election of elders, amendments to the by-laws, and approval of the annual budget.
5. Membership reflects the unity of the body of Christ.
6. Only members can hold ministry positions with teaching authority.
7. Membership is a statement of commitment to support the work of God with your prayers, your time and your giving.
8. Members know they are building a community of faith that is pleasing to God.
9. Membership encourages the pastors, staff and elders that they are serving well to the glory of God.
10. Membership is a statement of value and morality in a culture of declining values.
- Guests Welcome
- Prayer & Care
- Missions & Outreach
- Life at Cornerstone
- Cornerstone Youth
- Calendar & Events
- Links & Downloads
- Get to Know Us
- New main nav item