Worship Arts Ministry
BAND MEMBERS SERVE THE CHURCH IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
- Accompanying the worship leader, vocal teams, and choir in WORSHIP SERVICES.
- Accompanying soloists, vocal teams and choir for SPECIAL MUSIC.
- Preparing the congregation for worship services through PRELUDE and POSTLUDE instrumental worship.
- Leading the congregation into meditative worship through COMMUNION instrumental worship songs.
- Providing instrumental TRANSITIONS and BACKGROUND MUSIC for worship service elements such as dramas, messages, intros, prayers, baptisms, videos, etc.
- Assisting with ARRANGING, COMPOSING, AND SONGWRITING where such skills are possessed.
- Assisting OTHER BAND NEEDS ON CAMPUS such as children’s, men’s, and women’s ministry events.
- Assisting in SPECIAL BANDS FOR OFF-CAMPUS NEEDS such as outreach events, concerts, prisons, Christmas and Easter services, community events, etc.
- Potential band members must participate in a BAND AUDITION to demonstrate instrumental proficiency, ability to read basic chord charts, preparedness, and teamwork approach.
- As a part of the audition process, potential band members have a PERSONAL INTERVIEW with the worship music director and the assistant pastor to share about your personal relationship and walk with Jesus Christ. This interview helps us determine whether a role on the team is a good ministry fit for you.
- Click here to download an Audition Information Packet. After you have completed the written sections of the questionnaire, contact the music director, Rich Calacci, to schedule an interview and audition. Rich can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 562-296-6495.
- Guests Welcome
- Prayer & Care
- Missions & Outreach
- Life at Cornerstone
- Cornerstone Youth
- Calendar & Events
- Links & Downloads
- Get to Know Us
- New main nav item